Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Whimsy Couture Matroyshka Dolls

These sweet squishies are my latest additions to our April Project
These were made from the Whimsy Couture Matroyshka Doll pattern.
 


This sweet pattern has endless possibilities!
You can dress-up and personalize each doll as you wish. I've used a variety of ric rac, lace trims and pre-made appliques for these, making each one entirely unique. 
The gorgeous fabric prints are from the Happy Land collection by Sis Boom

I chose to hand-stitch the facial features on my dolls, but you could also paint them or use buttons and such if age appropriate.
The pattern now includes 2 different size dolls too, 12" and 8".
I hope they are the perfect cuddle for the little ones that receive them. :)

You can also see one of my 1st dolls made from this pattern here

Pattern by Whimsy Couture

Fabric provided by Sis Boom
Sis Boom Fabrics

Polyester stuffing provided by Fairfield

These plump dollies are my latest contribution to our April Project.
Fluff 250
Love to have you sew along!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...