Friday, June 5, 2015

A Bit of Encouragement!

Had to share some heart filling encouragement with all of you!

First, I received a message from a friend who is a fellow foster parent and sits on a review board. When a child's case is up for review they have to be at court for this hearing. Court is a rather intimidating place that typically doesn't say "Fun times ahead!" to most. ;) Well, here's the message I received....I'll let it speak for itself.

"Kristy, we had Foster Care Review board tonight and I wanted you to know that you all made 5 girls very, VERY happy tonight. One of my cases was a sibling group of 5 girls ranging from 2 to 12. They all took a ballerina tonight and they were just so excited and happy. They are beautiful dolls and you did a great job. Please share this."

Very happy & full heart upon reading that!

Then, I received this letter in the mail from the Juvenile Court Judge....
My favorite part is the last bit....
"Thank you for your organization, Hopeful Threads' continued support of our program. Your stuffed animals are some of our favorites."

GOOD STUFF!!!!
Really good stuff!!!!
It matters. Every. Stitch. Matters. 
In BIG, BIG ways!
Thank you!

Find out how you can be a part by clicking the image below. 
The FLUFF Project
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...