This year I thought I would participate in the Chronicle Books Happy Haul-iday Giveaway for several reasons....
1. WE LOVE BOOKS!!!
Here's a glimpse at part of our collection,
2. The idea of $500 in FREE books makes us GIDDY!
3. The chance to give one of our favorite charities the choice of their own collection of books worth $500! WOW!!!
Could it get any better??? YEP!!! One commenter on this post could win their own $500 book bundle! Isn't that exciting???!!!
So here is the list of books we would indulge in if lucky enough to win! Loads of sewing and stitching books, as well as, a bunch of fun story and activity books for the kids. Ooooo! I'm seriously hoping we win folks! ;)
- Beard (This one would be especially fun for my husband as we tease him about his "goatie" all the time!
- Gratitude Journal x 3 - I would LOVE for my daughters and I to journal together all the things we have to be grateful for each day for 2012.
- Pattern Making
- Print & Pattern 2
- The Liberty Book of Home Sewing
- Little Bits Quilting Bee
- The Button Factory
- Everyday's a Holiday
- Silhouette Art
- Sock Monkey & Friends
- Embroidered Effects
- Simple Sewing for Baby
- Sublime Stitching
- The Big Wish
- In My Forest (finger puppet fun!)
- Create Your Own Planet
- Eric Carle's Dream Snow
- D.I.Y. Kids
- Charolette in Giverney
- Charolette in Paris
- Happy Birthday to Me
- Postmark Paris
- 52 Christmas Activities
- Star Wars Cookbook II (for my little Wookies! They would LOVE this!)
- 52 Nature Activities
Now, for the best part of all....the charity that I would choose to win their own $500 book stash...
The 3Seams Mission Statement: "Reaching beyond ourselves through children’s clothing, promoting global interaction, and putting faith and love into motion."
|From 3Seams Blog|
Aside from firmly believing in what 3Seams is all about, I think they could greatly benefit from this prize. They are teaching women to sew as a means of supporting themselves and their families, and books that would help guide and develop that process I'm sure would not only be most welcome, but would also have a significant impact!
So there you have it!
Don't forget to comment to be entered for your chance to win your bundle if I'm the lucky winner!