Monday, July 22, 2013

Lots of Works In Progress!

No big finishes to share from the weekend, but I did make LOTS of progress!
Here's a bit of what I'm stitching on....
Dolls....Dolls....Dolls!!!! Some for gifts, some to sale and some for the FLUFF Project!
Finishing up the final boarders for my quilt so I can finish the top and then hopefully have the whole thing done by my goal of the end of the month!
More lovely dolls, these sewn from gorgeous panels donated from Stacy Iest Hsu Designs and will be donated to the FLUFF Project.
  I also have a couple more JULY aprons to share this week and this GORGEOUS bundle waiting to become new curtains and pillows for my daughters' newly redecorated bedroom. Can't wait to see these finished!

A lot of stitching ahead, but thankfully a lot of progress behind as well!
Wishing you all a GREAT WEEK!
Photobucket

1 comments:

J said...

Beautiful fabrics and darling projects! I hope you meet your goal! I have given up even setting completion dates a few months beyond what I hope is a realistic date. Too depressing when even that date comes and goes! Oh well, at least we enjoy the process!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...