Monday, March 17, 2014

UPDATED!!! Tips & Tutorials Page!

I accomplished a VERY BIG update on the blog this weekend,and I wanted to share with you so it didn't get missed. :) If you are looking for any of the "Tips & Tutorials" I've shared here, it will be MUCH easier for you to find them now. I have updated the "Tips & Tutorials" page and you can visit it by clicking the appropriately labeled tab at the top of the blog. 

Maybe there are some you have missed before?
Maybe you have created using one of them?
Would love to hear from you!

Happy Sewing!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

That was a lot of work, Kristy, but so worth it for you and your readers. I'm in the process of organising things behind the scenes, but it's time consuming, so nothing to show for a while!

Mara said...

It looks great! Good job on all that hard work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...