Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pattern Review - Lola Skirt by Petite Kids

This is the Lola Skirt by Petite Kids.
It's been on my "Must Sew" list for a while now and I'm so happy to have finally made it! It is an absolutely adorable skirt!!!
And it fits my little bit perfectly! I was a little worried I had waited to long, as the pattern is sized 0-24 months. But it fits just right for my new 2 year old. And she loved it! :)
My girls love wearing skirts, especially in the summer months, but they are active little girls. So, one of the things I loved most about this pattern is that is has attached bloomers. 
 No diaper or panties peeking from under this sweet skirt!
This was a super quick and fun sew and a pattern I would definitely recommend for a beginning seamstress. The pattern is very thorough and includes lots of easy to compare photographs for every step of the sewing process. 

The Lola Skirt pattern is available for purchase in the Petite Kids shop, and get this, for less than $5!
And for those of you with older girls, Petite Kids has just released a new skirt pattern, the Lucy Skirt,
which has a similar great feature, with attached shorts and a size range of 2y-10y!
You can get both skirts in a bundle pack for less than $9 too!
Yep, you guessed it....Lucy Skirt just added to my "Must Sew" list! :)

More summer skirt sewing ahead!
Kristy

Pattern: Lola Skirt by Petite Kids
Fabric: Critter Jamboree by Clothworks

7 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Love the mushroom fabric! I'm off to purchase the Lucy Skirt... great idea with the shorts underneath!!!

harleywife57/ Mickey White said...

very cute ! built in bloomers are a must for the girls !

Kate Sparkles said...

As a young girl I always wore skirts and headed straight for the monkey bars.. So mum made me wear bike shorts or netball bloomers under everything- these look so much cuter!! Think I may just have to buy the bundle!

Melissa said...

Love the attached bloomers and shorts, great features!

Heidi [Banks of Frog Creek] said...

That's so cute! I may have to venture over and purchase the partern to make for gifts!

Jill D said...

have to get the pattern. My daughter will only wear skirts with attached shorts. Very cute pattern.

Christie said...

So cute with the attached bloomers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...