Thursday, May 23, 2013

Proud Mama SHARE!!! Crazy Little KIDS Projects

Do you all follow the creative blog Crazy Little Projects?
I do! It's packed with all kinds of ideas and tutorials to inspire your creativity! Lots of fun! I am usually most drawn to her sewing projects, but recently saw this post that GRABBED my attention.
Amber has started a weekly series FOR kids and BY kids and it's so much fun!!! If chosen, not only does your child's project get highlighted, but they win $20!

Now here's where the "Proud Mama" part comes in....
My oldest daughter was selected to share her project entry this month and her post is up today!!! I would LOVE for you to go check it out and show some comment love. :)

PLUS, while you're there you can get some creative ideas to share with your kiddos for those summer months that are just around the corner.....and maybe even enter one of their own projects to be featured!

Thanks Amber/Crazy Little Projects for this exciting series and for featuring my sweet girl's work! You made both of our days! :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

On my way to your daughter's guest post to see just what this Momma Hen is clucking about :-).I'm sure you are tickled pink!

Melissa said...

Wow! She is amazing! I wonder where she gets that from?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...