Friday, May 31, 2013

That's a Wrap! - May 2013 Project Finale

I've certainly enjoyed our time sewing in support of H.A.B.I.T. and their efforts this month!
It's the final day for our May Project. Please email me if you have items you want to send to be added to the box I'll be delivering. Thank you all for another fun sewing month!

Thank you again to Aivilo Charlotte for the adorable Dog Bandanna she provided for our use! And to all those who shared and provided giveaway fun throughout the month!

Big things ahead for the summer and I can't wait to share!
See you tomorrow for the June Project announcement!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed being a part of my first Hopeful Threads project, certainly not the last! I can't wait to find out what next month's project is! So much suspense! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...