Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dixie the Pony Stuffie - Create H.O.P.E. Designs Sew Along + COUPON!!!

Sharing my first Create H.O.P.E. Designs project, Dixie. This pony pattern is contributed by our friend and sponsor My Funny Buddy

 Like all My Funny Buddy PDF patterns, this is a straight forward, easy-to-follow pattern that leaves nothing out! This little pony is quick to put together and a great first sewing project too in my opinion.

Her tail is a loop that can easily be attached to plastic rings to keep her close to a little ones' stroller or carseat. No plastic eyes and such make her perfect for even newborns and depending on the fabrics used, might even just be your tweens favorite stuffed friend too. ;) 



This image shows Dixie with the adorable saddle blanket rolled and tied at her neck. Pattern and instructions for the blanket included in the pattern. 
Remember, all Create H.O.P.E. Designs patterns are only $5 each and the money raised by the sale of the patterns is donated to organizations providing care for some of the most vulnerable children worldwide.  

+++BONUS COUPON OFFER FROM MY FUNNY BUDDY!!!+++
My Funny Buddy is offering a special coupon for those who purchase ANY pattern from Create H.O.P.E. Designs this month. Simply email My Funny Buddy with your receipt from your purchase and she will respond with a coupon good for $5 in her shop......which would let you get any of the other adorable patterns in her shop for ONLY $1! That includes her newest pattern for the insanely sweet Ghost Family!
Wow!!!! Thanks My Funny Buddy! Here's a peek at some of her other cuteness...that you could get for a buck!

My sweet Dixies have been added to my current FLUFF Project box to be donated to children in foster care. The fabric for my Dixie stuffies was provided by Binkeez for Comfort as they graciously & generously sent me the trimmings from their gorgeous giving blankets!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jill D said...

Very cute! This is one of the patterns I am sewing this month. I have some cut out and ready to sew. :)

JLVerde said...

Great pattern. Sometimes I need patterns that are fast/easy so I can get more done!

I may have to add this one to my collection. It's great for babies (and great for me, no need to attach eyes!).

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I'm after a softie pattern for a Christmas charity over here and this will be perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...