Thursday, May 15, 2014

#TBT - My Top 3 Tools for Sewing FLUFF Friends!

There are a few tools I keep very close by when sewing stuffed toys and dolls. These have each made the process so much easier and more enjoyable for me. You can click through each image description to read the full post with demonstration on how I use the tool.
Quick Turn Tool
This little tool revolutionized stuffed toy creation for me!
Pinking Shears
Pinking Shears are the perfect tool for trimming all those rounded edges of stuffed toys.
Turning Tools
These handy tools are perfect for smoothing out all the inner curved edges of your of your stuffed toy parts. 
I'll share a few more next Thursday too! Or you can find all of my favorite Sewing Essentials on the page labeled tab at the top of the blog. 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to participating in this fun "craftoramma" with our "Crafting Hope" group in Northern Indiana! Gotta get one of those turny things! Watch for some fuzzy monsters and knitted kittens coming your way in June.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...