Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pillow Fight IS ON!!!


Swing! Whack! Pow! Boom!
Nope, it's not a super hero comic strip, it's the Pillow Fight For a Cause kicking off over at Ladybird Ln. today!!!
Have you heard about it yet? 
Are you entering???

We are! My girls and I have a couple of fun projects to share and a couple of adorable pillowcases to donate!
  The ladies over at Ladybird Ln. have all the details laid out on the post linked above, including a step by step tutorial for making the pillowcases you donate. Yea, they are making it super easy to be a part of the fun. PLUS, they have a huge list of giveaway treats provided from some very generous donors! You'll want to check it out I promise. :)

And if that's not enough to get you motivated to take part in this feather and stuffing flyin' fun, if you add the picture of your pillowcase to our flickr "member's projects" album (or email it to me and I will) and tell us in the description where you donated it, you can get entered in our June giveaway for your chance at one of two $50 Fat Quarter Shop gift certificates too!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

So, consider yourself just smacked up side your head with my big fluffy pillow (pics to come soon!) and I'm waiting for your retaliation...
HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...