Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Simple Pleasures

 Yes, I am one of those people who loves to take pictures of my sewing stash.
There is something wonderful about new, unused supplies that must be captured before the scissors take their first whack.
I admit, it may seem a bit over the top, but I'd be more than willing to bet I am not the only one who "gets" this! Nor the only one who does it....I've seen the pics to prove it, so no need to lie! My husband, however, isn't in the "getting it" category....he thinks I'm a bit crazy...but nonetheless I often take admiring shots of my newest additions upon their arrival.


Well, these lovely french trims and tapes were certainly worthy of their own little shoot.

 I thoroughly enjoyed wrapping each one around their tiny little cards and imagining what creations might be in store....and I've already decided I must have a few more colors... :)
 But until then...



2 comments:

Suz said...

These are awesome! I love printed bias binding:)

Kristy said...

Me too Suz! They add so much! :) I think I want to invest in a bias maker....I think it could certainly become addicting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...