Friday, August 17, 2012

Mmmmm Mini Pizzas!

Hubs came up with the most fun way for the kiddos to have pizza for lunch the other day that I had to share. It was a HIT with everyone and the best part....it was much healthier for them than a frozen pizza alternative! Super easy to make too! Here's all you need...
 The Sandwich Thins serve as the crust and the mini pepperonis are adorably perfect!
Simply top your pizzas, or let the kids top them with your favorite ingredients.
 Bake at 350 until crispy and then broil the top to brown. 
Now you are ready to eat!!!
These would be a fun birthday party or game day appetizer too don't ya think?
I love that the crust is whole wheat bread, so I'm able to sneak a little extra fiber in even for my pickiest little one! ;)

Give 'em a try! 
You and your kids will love them I promise!
Happy Weekend!
Kristy

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Anne and I do this for lunch all the time except we use Naan Bread - so yummy!

Anonymous said...

I'd never seen "sandwich thins" before - gotta try these! Thanks for the idea for mini pizzas. Mary

Paula Parrish said...

Awesome Idea. I am going to make some for my daughter lunch box. Thanks for sharing the recipe. ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...