Monday, August 13, 2012

Give Hope - Plush Friends

Plush Friends are a SURE way to provide security and comfort.
This makes them a perfect item to Give Hope, whether they are handmade or store bought.

One of my favorite easy-to-make plushies is George the Puppy from the sewing book Girl's World.

Doll panels are another quick & easy way to create a soft & squishy handmade friend.

Another of my favorite stuffed toy patterns is the Chunky Monkey & Friends collection at Create H.O.P.E. Designs....too cute!!! 
You get all 4 friends for ONLY $5 too!!!
And that $5 goes to support some really great work....learn more! :)

For more plushie inspiration and tutorial links, check out our March 2012 posts, since that was our focus of the month.

Plush Friends....a soft and caring way to Give Hope.
And SMILES....and HUGS!
Kristy

1 comments:

Danny Heyen said...

I have a really great elephant pattern I've been wanting to make. It looks simple, but since I haven't made it yet, I can't be sure. If it is, I'll send you the info so you can check it out yourself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...