Friday, October 25, 2013

GO FISH! - New "Quick-Sew" pattern collection from Fishsticks Designs!

While I'm hangin' with my Fishsticks Designs friends at Market, thought I'd share some of the sewing I did in prep. Today, I'm starting with some of the NEW Go Fish! patterns I helped test for their debut at Market. This is not only a new series for Fishsticks Designs, but it's also a whole new product. The Go Fish patterns are quick sewing, instant gratification kind of projects. They can be purchased as PDF -OR- very soon, in print as tri-fold sewing cards! Each one I've made went together in a snap and still produced that same high-quality finish you've come to know and expect from sewing with Fishsticks Designs. 

This is my version of The On-the-Go Travel Pillow. 
 The pillows have an envelope style back making for easy washing, a handle for carrying and a pocket front for storing all those goodies that need to go alone with you or your kiddo. 

The Fun-to-Go Kids Tote is probably my favorite of the whole collection!
  This sturdy tote has room enough for all those trinkets the little ones like to tote with them wherever they go, plus can be a great grab and go tote for your older kids, teens or even yourself! It's a great finished size of approximately 13" x 12" and the zip front pocket is perfect for keys or snacks or any other number of items you like to keep nearby. 

The Go Bake Something Apron is a quick and keep yourself clean project to make for the chef in your life! It offers a tie waist for easy, adjustable fit and plenty of pocket room.

Happy Sewing!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I especially like the travel cushion, Kristy. It's a great design with the handle and pocket and as always, I love your fabric selection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...