Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2 More Makes 10!

Like one of the dress seamstresses said on facebook the other day, once you get started it's hard to stop! Well, I was having so much fun with the Little Comet Tails Gemini Jumper that I had to make a couple more. These 2 round out my contributions to this months' project as #9 and #10.

And I'm thinking this one might just be my favorite one I've made yet...
What little girl (or big girl for that matter!) doesn't love Strawberry Shortcake!? 
I know I do! :)
And I was so pleased when the little stripe coordinated so well, it's what the reverse side is made of too.
And I had just enough of this red eyelet trim for one dress and I love how it finished it off!

Dress #10 is a cheery gingham with ladybug pocket.
 
 The reverse side is the same Strawberry Shortcake as above.

I'm having a blast sewing with this pattern!
One more dress made using it yet to share....my little sweetie's birthday dress, and OHHHHH!!! It's so sweet! This pattern allows so much room for added details and embellishments the possibilities are endless!
5 DAYS LEFT of our 

I can't wait to see how many dresses we end the month with in our album!

Happy Sewing!
Kristy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...