Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A WIN, WIN, WIN!!!!



I'm so excited I had to share with you all!!!
I won the Easter Craft Challenge over at Happy Hour Projects with my Chunky Bunny!
And it gets better!
I made this adorable bunny as part of my contribution to the recent Hidden Treasures auction that raised over $2600 total for a very special adopting family!
AAAAAAAAAND.....
The pattern this plump plushie friend was made from is a Create H.O.P.E. Designs pattern, so the $ spent on the pattern went to support orphan care too!
LOVE IT!!!!
You can get the pattern for ONLY $5 here!
And in addition to the sweet bunny it includes a monkey, puppy and kitty too! 
What an ADORABLE deal!!!
 
Thanks Happy Hour Projects & Here Comes the Sun for the contest fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...