Thursday, April 12, 2012

Love Without Boundaries Auction BEGINS!!!


Please take a moment to visit the auction and see all the amazing items that have been donated for the purpose of raising money for children in need. Items will begin loading at 3pm EST and may take several hours before everything is posted, so be sure to check often! Money raised is used to fund surgeries for children with urgent needs. 

You'll remember me sharing about Love Without Boundaries last month helping to get the word out about the need for bibs for the cleft surgery team that is in country this week! I'm delighted to say that I was overwhelmed by how many of you stepped up to sew bibs for these sweet babies! You are a blessing!

These are the items I've donated to the auction from Hopeful Threads...


There are many lovely items to consider, so please join me in getting the word out so this auction can be the biggest to date!
Find the auction here.
Thanks!  

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Kristy you are so generous. Thank you for continuing to inspire me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...