Sunday, April 15, 2012

DOUBLE THE GOAL!!!!

Ok!!! Here it is! You all are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
We have exceeded our monthly goal mid-month!!!!

That's right! There are already OVER 100 dresses in our group album being donated to Dress A Girl Around the World!

So why not DOUBLE our goal?!?!?!
Let's sew 200 dresses for Dress A Girl in April!

Are you in????
I originally offered the challenge of at least 1 dress a week for a total of 4 dresses......I will personally double my offering and contribute a minimum of 8 dresses! Will you take the challenge with me?

Every single dress matters! Every single dress adds to the ultimate goal of providing every little girl in the world at least 1 dress to call her own! Join us in making a significant impact and contribution to Dress A Girl this month! 

On your marks! Get Set! SEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

We can do it!!!

McKenna C. said...

Oh that's awesome! I won Suzanne's giveaway, and will buy material of my own so I will be making 2 dresses! Where do I send them once they're made?

~McKenna

TammyW said...

I think the new goal is definitely possible. I have one dress completed and 5 done except for the bias tape. I don't have enough and won't be able to get to the store until later this week. I may even make a couple more dresses before the end of the month.

Kristy said...

So exciting Tammy! I wouldn't be surprised if we even pass this goal! That would be wonderful too! :)

Christie said...

The support for this effort has been fantastic, 100 dresses is amazing. I'm all up for raising my initial estimate too, I'm trying for 10 now! 5 down, 5 to go!

Jill D said...

Originally I said I would make 4 and then increased it to 8. As of today I have made 5 would love to make 5 more, thats 10 dresses!

DeidraH said...

Great book and great giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...