Saturday, March 10, 2012

George (& Georgianna) the Puppy!!!

This is my first batch of plushies for our Monthly Project and they were so much fun to make! 
Meet my litter of George and Georgianna puppies!!!

This darling, easy to sew pattern comes from the delightful book Girl's World by Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom......not that she or this gorgeously girly book need an intro!

I made a litter of these soft sweeties in no time and enjoyed stuffing them up while watching movies with my girlies.....our favorite evening pastime when the younger siblings have been tucked to bed! 

I made blue Georges for little boys and pink Georgiannas for the little girls. I made 9 total. 5 to donate, 3 to sale, that helps cover the cost and allows me to keep on sewing and donating, and well.....
 
....and this guy....
He's kind of the "odd-ball" and my pick of the litter, so he's decided to stay behind and keep me company! ;)

I think they are darling and I will certainly be sewing more in the future! Endless possibilities of colorful fabric combinations for sure!

Squishy, playful, simple sewing fun...love it!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Good thing they are plushies and not real puppies or you would have one heck of a food bill! They look fabulous :)

Sewing Miles of Smiles said...

Very very cute. May have to make some of those!

Christie said...

These are adorable, I like the idea of "stuffing" them in front of a good movie. Hubby and I watched a couple of episodes of our favourite series last night whilst I embroidered dolls faces, it beats eating in front of the telly!!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Adorabel, Kristy and I'm sure they will be well loved!!!

More Kids 4 Me said...

Oh my word! These are stinkin A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. !!

Ruth said...

So very cool! Made cuter I think because of the cute fabric that you chose! well done. love it!

Kristy said...

Than you Ruth! They were a fun sew and my lil' guy sits proudly on my shelf! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...