Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Family Sewing for the Furry Members!

 Well of course we couldn't forget our furry family members during our Family Sewing month!
Our sweet Princess now has her very own super squishy Marshmallow Pet Bed.
  This is another one of our favorite Whimsy Couture patterns. 
And, it has seriously got to be one of the quickest and easiest patterns to sew! A perfect first project that you will be thrilled to see finished and used. 

Now....if I can just get these boys to remember that it belongs to the cat...

 She would be perfectly content with that idea I believe!
 Fun Family Sewing for the feline! ;)

3 comments:

More Kids 4 Me said...

That turned out so cute!! I have to make one for Maggie! :)

meowie said...

Nice post! I am going to make one for each of my cats! I have 4!

Kristy said...

Your pets will be so happy! :) And you will be thrilled at how easy these are to make! Have fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...