Friday, March 29, 2013

March Finale....a tad early

Like I hope many of you will be, I will be soaking up this very special holiday weekend with my family, so I wanted to wrap up this month's project just a tad early. 
I have enjoyed sewing all the kitchen goodies this month and can not wait to have them delivered to The Love Kitchen! As far as I know, they have no idea at all that we have been sewing for them, so I hope it is a surprise that delights and encourages them!
You can see all the lovely donations for this month in our group album here
THANK YOU to all that participated and supported this month's project!
I hope you were blessed as you looked for ways to "Serve those that Serve".

Now, I am already about to BUST at the seams to share April's project, so be sure and meet me back here Monday for all the details!!!!!!! OoooooooEeeeeeeeee.....it's gonna be good! :)
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...