Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pattern Review - Curvy Wristlet by Aivilo Charlotte Designs

 This is the darling Curvy Wristlet from Aivilo Charlotte Designs.
This sweet little bag was sewn up in just over an hour from start to finish....a very pleasing and pretty project! 
 As soon as my girlies saw it they started the squeally "Oh! I want one!", so I suppose that means there's a few more of this in my future. :) But being such a fun and quick sew, I certainly can't complain!

There's plenty of room inside to carry all those essentials along with you wherever you go. 
And of course the wristlet strap to make it easy to tote as well.
There's an optional inner pocket that I didn't add to this one. 
The instructions also provide details for easily adding a button hole and button fastener, but I had these little rose engraved snaps from Assunta Store I've been just waiting to use, and I think it was the perfect lil' finishing touch. 
 The only variation from the pattern that I made was using fusible fleece on the outer fabric only rather than interfacing on all pieces. I simply had the fleece on hand and like the structure it provides.

This sweet purse is a very special gift in support of the She's Worth It campaign
If you haven't yet heard about it, I encourage you to follow the link, learn more and possibly even contribute as you feel led to. :)
It was truly my pleasure to get to sew this sweet pouch for such a meaningful purpose!
She's Worth It!
 You can find the pattern in the Aivilo Charlotte Designs shop here.

SUMMARY
Sewing Experience Level: Beginner
Special Techniques: Basic sewing skills
Pattern Format: PDF
Materials Used: Cotton woven prints, fusible fleece and snap closure.
Personal Notes: This is a pattern that seamstresses from beginner to experienced will enjoy!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! Thank you so much for posting and supporting this cause!

Unknown said...

I love this wristlet...gorgeous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...