Monday, February 21, 2011

First Dress MADE!!! ....and further inspiration!

 The fabric I used as the trim for this purple polka dot "fun"dress is a cute princess print. So I found this tiara printed elastic in my stash to make a matching headband. You know, EVERY Princess needs her accessories! ;) My girls are going to try and make a matching bracelet for each dress too....that requires a trip to the fabric/craft store for supplies though. What a bummer huh???

I thought this rainbow of binding laid across my working table would help inspire the others. And yes, there is a "bias" towards pink....sorry, couldn't help it....think maybe I've smelled too much hot glue this weekend! :) Anyway, would LOVE to see/hear about your progress or planning!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...