Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Sew Along WINNERS!!!!

One more time...I have to say....
YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!

There are 221 pairs of shorts pictured in our album and more on their way to me that aren't even accounted for yet! I will keep you all posted on the final number of shorts received. THANK YOU ALL so very, very much for your enthusiastic participation again this month! Please be sure to drop your shorts in the mail by August 5th if you haven't yet so I can wrap this project up as we move ahead with our next.....will announce that tomorrow! Super excited! :) :) :)

Now, without further ado....
Here are the lucky sewists the handy random number generator has picked from our album....

Entry #69 Wins...
Banyan Pattern from Figgy's Patterns

Entry #18 Wins...
Autographed copy of Sewing For Boys
Entry #160 Wins...
Monster Mash pattern from Muddy Max Designs
Entry #167 Wins...
Playdate Backpack from Fishsticks Designs
Entry #135 Wins...
Boy Bundle from Me
Entry #105 Wins...
Bungle Jungle Fat Eighth Bundle from Fat Quarter Shop
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I have commented under each of your pictures in the flickr album. Please email me within the next 48 hours with your shipping information so I can forward it to the appropriate prize donor. 

Again, thank you all so much for showing your support for Hopeful Threads and your care for those we reach out to each month!

See you tomorrow with our August Monthly Project Announcement!
Remember...
Every Stitch Matters!
Kristy

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Yay!!!! Thanks so much, Kristy!!!

Poppy (xperimentl) said...

Over 220 pairs of shorts is amazing! This is such a positive and fun group to sew with. I'm so proud of us. Congratulations to all of the winners, including me :)

Poppy (xperimentl) said...

I forgot to thank you and the sponsors, too! Much love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...