Monday, July 23, 2012

Mud Puddle Splasher w/ all the features! & REMINDER!

I've used the Mud Puddle Splashers for some basic, no-fuss elastic waist shorts.
I've used it for some simple shorts with pockets.
I've used it for some quick & comfy knit shorts.
And now....now I'm sharing it with ALL the features! And I LOVE them this way!!!
 They look so nice and finished!
This was my first time sewing a faux fly and I was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was! The pattern instructions really make it easy to follow. Additionally I added the side pockets, back pocket, and cuffed hem. 
 
These are now joining the wonderful collection of shorts in our Flickr album!
 ****REMINDER****
For those still sewing or yet to ship your shorts, we are in our FINAL WEEK! There is still plenty of time to sew and donate this month, but just remember our July project is nearing it's end. Thank you all who have committed and sewn this month! There are going to be some very well dressed little boys because of your efforts!

Have a great week! :)
Kristy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...