Friday, July 20, 2012

Pattern Review - Monster Backpack from Muddy Max Designs (part of the Monster Mash pattern)

I already shared the adorable Nap Mat I made from the Muddy Max Designs pattern, Monster Mash, and now here's my lil' guy's Monster Backpack.
 Say "AHHHHH!"
 The back includes a hanging loop too.
This is such a fun backpack!
My little boy couldn't wait to get his hands on it and immediately fill his monster's "tummy" with lots of books and cars and other things commonly devoured by monsters. :)
There is plenty of room to store all his necessary treasures for a day's outing and the straps nicely fit both my 5 year old and 7 year old.
Yes....it's no secret....
Very thorough instructions and many more projects provided in this pattern.

SUMMARY
Sewing Experience Level: Intermediate
Size Range: Any. Clothing in this pattern, up to child's 6
Special Techniques: Interfacing & Applique
 Pattern Format: Paper (part of a pattern booklet)
Pattern includes a quilt, plush friend, nap mat, backpack, PJs & full size appliques.
Materials Used: Cotton woven prints, velcro, fusible fleece, applique adhesive
Personal Notes: This is such a super fun project! I listed the sewing experience level as intermediate since it is a detailed pattern. However, a confident beginner could easily complete this pattern reading carefully through the instructions and being patient with the process.

1 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I LOVE it, Kristy!!! Such a fun bag. There's certainly a lot in that pattern.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...