Thursday, April 12, 2012

On an entirely personal note...

I'm typically very prompt in my response to any contact here. With that in mind, I just wanted to share a brief note in case there is any delay in my response to your comments, questions or photo uploads in our monthly project album. 

The next couple of weeks hold some very important events for our family that include finalizing the adoption of our youngest child (wooooo-hooooo!!!!!), a large family gathering, a very special birthday and some fun Spring Break activities. Yes, GOOD STUFF!!!!!  
Source - Darling Doodles
So, if you don't hear right back from me, please know that I will respond when I am able. And all you Hopeful Threads "old timers" and "regulars" feel free to jump in and answer any questions you see that you can help with. I certainly appreciate all of you!

14 comments:

Christie said...

Good stuff indeed! Enjoy these amazing times Kristy, best wishes to you x

Anonymous said...

Happy adoption day! My two children are also adopted, from Romania! Soul sisters, yes we are :) Hugs ~ Mary

McKenna C. said...

Oh that's so exciting! I hope all goes well! You're definitely in my prayers. :)

~McKenna

Melissa said...

Wonderful things going on right now for you and your family Kristy! Congratulations on finalizing your adoption!

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

Oh Kristy! How absolutely wonderful for your family, and for that little girl. I hope all goes well & quickly!
don't feel like you need to respond. you have always been a busy lady :)

Brooke said...

Yay! A new child is always such a blessing!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! We've looked into adoption and it looks so hard, and actually quite impossible... So happy for you!

just jayma said...

Congratulations! I got shivers when I read that! I hope it all goes smoothly and you can celebrate with your family!

Kristy said...

A huge thanks to all of you! We are beyond thrilled!

@Jessica...didn't see an email to respond to you personally, but still wanted to respond. Yes, HARD doesn't even describe it, but adoption is certainly not impossible and certainly worth the work! Just like pregnancy, labor and delivery with my bio children. :)

Kristie said...

Congratulations, Kristy! My sister has been hoping to adopt for so long, you are right, adoption IS love! Are your other children also adopted? What agency do you go through? All the best to you and your family!

Amy said...

Congratulations to you and your family!! <3

Jodi - usairdoll said...

Congratulations to you and your family Kristy! I'm so Happy for all your Blessings. Enjoy all your celebrations!
...My Mom was adopted. Adoption is Love!

make.share.give said...

So happy for you and your new little blessing!

Second Chance Tan said...

Congratulations..... I work with children who are waiting for adoptive families.... I know what a special time you have ahead - brace yourself!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...