Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Faith, Hope & Love Skirts

OH MY WORD!!! This weeks pattern and models are super sweet!!! The Create H.O.P.E. Designs pattern I'll be sewing and sharing this week is the Faith, Hope & Love Skirts.
That's right! The pattern includes directions for all THREE skirts pictured! FOR $5!!! Can you believe it??? I know! What a steal!
The pattern is written for sizes 1-6, but notes that it can easily be adapted to larger sizes, and I'm gonna give it a try! I'll share with you all as I do and of course invite you to sew along with me! After all...that is how you can get entered to win one of the awesome prize bundles I'm giving away this month!
I'm thinking I'll be doing mine in Christmas fabrics so the girls can wear them for the holidays. I've got loads of different prints and this will be a fun way to use a bunch of them and create a festive little skirt that I know they will love to wear!
Create Hope Designs

So jump over to Create H.O.P.E. Designs, grab up that $5 pattern and lets get sewing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...