Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Simple 30 Minute Shorts

Since I hope you are all going to be caught up in the delightful whirlwind of family, friends and the first taste of the holiday season this week, I thought I'd make our Create H.O.P.E. Designs pattern for this week a quick and easy one! 

This pattern is offered by the lovely Lily Bird Studio and you all know how much I LOVE her patterns! And since the last couple of patterns I've sewn have been for my girls, I figure I better make it a bit more even and sew something for my fellas too. :) They are big into boxers right now....trying to be like daddy, so I'm thinking I can pull these off as "boxers"....especially if I make them in super hero prints right??? :)

Create Hope Designs
So here we go! It's the last week of our sew along, and I'm making it extra easy to participate!
Jump over to Create H.O.P.E. to grab your pattern and sew with me! Then, make sure to link up your creation to be entered to win one of the 2 FABULOUS prize bundles I'll be giving away next week!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...