Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pattern Review - Princess Dress by Little Lizard King

I recently had the privilege to test a new pattern for Little Lizard King for the Princess Dress
 This is a perfect tea-length dress that was surprisingly easy to sew considering all of the darling embellishments and extra features. 

My daughter of course adored it and asked if she could wear it as soon as it was finished!
The pattern offers step-by-step instructions with photos making it very easy to follow. It's available in PDF format, so you are ready to sew as soon as the inspiration hits! The sizes range from 12M - 11/12, I love that! This would be the perfect pattern to make a costume or dress-up outfit. My daughter declares it also perfect for everyday wear too though. ;)
 We had a lot of fun trying to catch a few pictures in spite of it being a dreary day!

This is certainly a dress I will sew again....and probably again and again and again with 3 lovely Princesses in my home! ;)
You can find the pattern at Little Lizard King here.
 

Pattern: Princess Dress by Little Lizard King
Fabric: Solids/Kona, Stripe/Sis Boom, Floral/Darla by Tanya Whelan

6 comments:

Christie said...

Oh I love her poses, very regal! The dress is fantastic, wear it whenever and wherever you want I say!

Needled Mom said...

What a cute pattern and what a darling model!!!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I love Little Lizard King patterns!!! This dress is adorable!!! Love your fabric choices...

Melissa said...

So adorable! You call tell from her smile just how much she loves it!

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

adorable! i love it! and look at your cute model!!

Amy said...

She is just cute as can be in her princess dress. What a darling little pattern!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...