Sunday, September 9, 2012

E-Reader Case Tutorial from Sew BitterSweet Designs

Melissa is back today with a fabulous tutorial for you all! Take it away Melissa! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Sunday Everyone! Today I have a tutorial for an E-Reader Case that I designed. I have included 2 closures for my E-Reader case - zipper and hook and loop. You could easily eliminate the zipper but I chose to include it because over time...hook and loop seems to not work as well. At least it sure doesn't seem to last long on Anne's shoes!
The tutorial is available via PDF download. This post is part of the Hopeful Threads Remember Service Men and Women September 2012 project. I hope you will find it easy to follow and fun to make! As always, please let me know if you have any questions!!!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

I see these often, but haven't really seen any I thought I'd be happy with . . . until this one. I love it! I'll have to make one now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...