Thursday, April 11, 2013

GEORGE - Remix'd

Another playful litter of George puppies for our April Project, this time using Ann Kelle's REMIX fabrics.
These little guys are such a fun and quick sew, and all my kiddos have loved them, that I had to make just a few more! Love them in these playful prints too. :)
  
 Meet Arrrrgyle...
Pokey...
...and the twins, Petal and Posy. 

These little pups are part of our April Project. Get the details here

Expecting these sweet faces to brings smiles to some other sweet faces!

This pattern is part of the book Girl's World
Girls World

Fabric provided by Ann Kelle
Polyester stuffing provided by Fairfield

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

These ever so cute puppies are going to be well loved, Kristy!!! I must remember that this pattern is in the book come Christmas. I'm bound to forget... LOL!!!

Kara @ Petals to Picots Crochet said...

Oh my goodness, these are soooo cute!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Hi Kristy, I've featured your puppies.. Threading Your Way Features

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...