Saturday, March 17, 2012

Back In Business!!!

After daaaaays of sorting and cleaning and organizing and finding new homes for everything, I think I've got it just about right.....or at least right enough! ;) Now it's time for some stitching to mess it all up again! I love my new desk (Thanks Hubs!) and can already tell how much more efficient having all of my machines accessible is going to be. I'm thrilled!

One thing left....I need a new lamp, my old one is too big. I've been reading a bit about OttLite desk lamps and would LOVE to hear feedback from anyone that uses one! What do you think? Is it worth me waiting to save the extra $ for an OttLite? Thanks for your input!

Off to sew!!! More later! :)

6 comments:

Christie said...

Oh wow what a space, it looks great! Have fun getting your sewing groove back!

Lisa Lisa said...

Your studio looks great! I have an OttLite that I love. It's the Tulip lamp with a flexible neck. http://www.ottlite.com/p-352-tulip-desk-lamp.aspx

Enjoy sewing today!

Melissa said...

I don't have a ott lite but I too need a better light - I am doing FMQ right now and wearing a hiker's headlamp to get more light! I am quite a sight right now!

I love your new sewing space it is so beautiful and colorful! What a great space to create it!

More Kids 4 Me said...

It looks beautiful!!! :)

Now, let's eat chocolate in it! :)

Anne

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Looks fabulous!!! ENJOY!!!

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

you're new sewing station looks great! someday i hope to be able to have just as nice :)
happy sewing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...