Thursday, March 15, 2012

FREE Birdie & Owl Softie Sewing Links!

Ok....I'm sensing a childhood story coming on here with the order of my free link posts....the dog that chased the cat, the cat that chased the bird...anyway! :) Here's a list of some adorable and free sewing patterns for our feathered friends that I've gathered from around the web...
Plush Birdies by Bird's Party
Spring Chicken PDF at Sew, Mama, Sew
Duck by Mariska
Sweet Owlie PDF by Beck & Lundy
HOOligan Owl by 2 little hooligans
 If you know of others, please feel free to share links in the comments.
Now, we're off to the zoo to see some of these guys for real!
Hope you have a great day full of sunshine the way it is here!

1 comments:

McKenna C. said...

I can't decide which one I like most. They're all adorable!!

~McKenna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...