Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Free Ocean Themed Softies Sewing Links!

This may be my favorite free softies tutorial collection yet! And yes, maybe that has a bit to do with the fact that at this very moment I would love, love, love to pack up my family and disappear to a beachy getaway with lots of sun, sand and late nights piled on the sofa....but still, these guys are C.U.T.E and Free to boot!!!
Oopsie Octopus by Melly & Me 
Seahorse by Lia's Crafty Journey
Sammy Squid by Bit Of Whimsy Dolls
Mermaiden by Wee Wonderfuls
There's still plenty of time to sew and donate a plush friend this month!
Making one of these will make both you and someone else SMILE! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so adorable! I love the Oopsi!

Little Ladybird said...

That Octopus is too cute! He would really stand out in the ocean :) Tash (www.littleladybird.com.au)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...