Tuesday, March 1, 2011

12-24 Months Size & Dress Finale (a little delayed) :)

 Well, after reading the Sew Delightful post yesterday, I had the fuel I needed to get sewing! We had a day of severe thunderstorms and flooding in our area, so I was without internet most of the day so couldn't post. The stack of dresses above only needs the binding around the sleeves to be finished, and I'm hoping to get that done today.....with the sunshine glowing through my window after all that yucky storming yesterday! It really does make it that much sweeter.
Ok, for the 12-24 Month size dress, her are the specs. Your rectangle of fabric should be 16" wide x 19" tall. The armhole will be 3"(across) x 4"(down). Then sewn as others. (pattern link in sidebar)
One thing to note about the smaller dresses, you will only need 5-6" of elastic for the neckline casings and one package of bias tape is enough to make two dresses...just cut the package length in half twice.
I'll post finished pics and encourage you to do the same! :)
I also have another exciting dress surprise to share soon....can't wait! Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...