Friday, June 10, 2011

You know it's time...

...to clean up the sewing space when the cutting table looks like this...
 

Yea, not much room for cutting. ;)
Multiple projects going and a whole bunch more swimming around in my head fighting for their chance to be next. Why must one have to sleep, do laundry and buy groceries? There would be so much more time for sewing and creating if those things could go undone. 

Ok, so somebody make me feel a bit better and confess that they allow the creative mess to get this bad before they are forced to tidy before they can possibly move on. I'm not the only one....right???



8 comments:

Quilt Genius said...

Go here: http://www.quiltgenius.com/2011/06/w-i-p-wursday-or-lack-thereof.html

You'll feel better. :)

Mary

Unknown said...

Oh, yes. Too many ideas struggle for dominance all the time in my dining, er, sewing room. I try to at least contain ideas to their own piles. ;-)

JustPam said...

That's how my cutting table looks after a couple of projects. I hate cutting those scraps and organizing them. I do it every once in a while and then don't use them much anyway. I just don't have the time. Maybe when I retire in 10 years.

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know if it gets that bad...but I do make a mess...I have to clean it up though...cause it bothers me. =)

Hey, you are busy...what can you say?!?! =)

Shukura said...

No you are not the only one who get cluttered with multiple projects! I have to stop and get organized because if I don't, I get into trouble merging projects together--total bummer!

Kristy said...

@Shukura I totally understand! Kind of a creative chaos! :)

Debbie said...

Oh dear. We've all been there!

Jean - Oksewnsew said...

Oh heavens, I'm always saying if I didn't have to cook, clean, do laundry or run to the bathroom, I'd get a LOT of sewing done. Oh well, somebody has to do it..lolo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...