Friday, December 9, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange FUN!

Our family is having a "Handmade Gift Exchange" at Grandma's this year and I just had to share what my daughters came up with! CUTE STUFF!!!

First up, by oldest was inspired by a lovely braided scarf she saw while we were scanning Pinterest and decided she could make that...and so she did!
I just love how it turned out too!
It can also be worn as a belt making it an even more fun and versatile accessory. 


She was thrilled at how easy it was to make, so I imagine it won't be her last!
Plus, since bookmarks are kinda her thing, she made a matching bookmark.

Little Sis wanted to go with something a bit more squishy, and so it was a Koala softie...
 Isn't he the sweetest thing???

 She had made the dress ornament months ago when I posted about them here, so she knew exactly the fabric she wanted to use so the two would match.

I fear I may be fighting to keep these gifts for myself! ;) 
It's been a lot of fun to watch them get excited about making something special and unique to give. I think they've been more excited about the exchange than ever before!
Should be lots of fun! And if I don't win, I think I've dropped enough hints that I might end up ok anyway! ;)

Here's to HANDMADE Holidays!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...