Friday, November 16, 2012

My week in pictures...

Fabulous fabric gift in the mail.
Precious baby Eli wearing one of the Button Pads I made him. 
Stack of stocking sewing in progress.
An awesome email from Melissa and AM at Sew BitterSweet sharing about the HUGE boxes filled with gifts from our Remember September project headed to their destination!
My van FULL of fabric passed on to me from a friend's mother....loads of knits, polyesters and gorgeous wools to go through!
Teaching a local sewing class where we made items for a non-profit organization.
Taking my children to the Veteran's Cemetery where my daddy is buried and having the opportunity to share with them about this amazing man and all the others buried there. Then, waking the next morning to find the message above on our chalkboard from my son. A.F.W. are my father's initials. 
So incredibly much to be grateful for as we head into Thanksgiving week. I hope you are finding yourself recognizing the blessings surrounding you as well.
  Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...