Sunday, October 9, 2011

The difference of ONE

If you are anywhere in the world within reach of media, you heard the news this week of the death of Steve Jobs. While I am not ultra techy....with 5 children, my house certainly holds more Pixar products than Apple....I am well aware of the impact his efforts have had on the flow of my everyday life. And, I am grateful.

This is the same week that 9 years ago I lost my daddy to an excruciating battle with a rare form of cancer. So, my heart is truly with the Jobs family, as like many of you I'm sure, I understand the kind of loss they are facing.

However, I choose to remember both men for the difference they made. The things my daddy taught me have an active and profound impact on my everyday life as well. And Steve Jobs is an absolutely perfect example of how one person, doing what they love, can change the world for good!

"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~Steve Jobs
Well said Sir. Thank you. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...