Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pattern Review - Goodship Dress by One Girl Circus

 I recently had the pleasure of testing this absolutely darling dress for Karen of One Girl Circus
This is her newest pattern, the Goodship Dress. 
This is one of the sweetest dresses I have ever sewn!
The sailor collar and big bow are perfectly charming, and I love the open pleats in the front that allow you the opportunity to compliment your fabric selections.
The pattern is so incredibly well written and offers detailed instructions for every step with each one providing the most professional finish. 

The pattern has just released for purchase and you can find it here, along with many more variations to  inspire your own creation! Read more about her Shirley Temple inspiration here too! :) Very sweet, and I think she nailed it!
You can find additional information and tutorials on the One Girl Circus site as well.

SUMMARY
Sewing Experience Level: Intermediate
Size Range: Girls 2 - 13/14
Special Techniques: Bias Enclosed seams, French seams, attaching collar
Pattern Format: PDF
Materials Used: Cotton Woven
Personal Notes: This is such a darling dress and a fun pattern to sew. The construction methods are unique, creative and thoughtful making for a most enjoyable sewing experience and a finished project you will be proud to say you made.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah @ Fabric Seeds said...

what a cute little dress! I LOVE it!and as always, your model is simply adorable!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet is that dress! And don't get me started on the model!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Definitely a dress inspired by Shirley Temple! I love the simple stripe you've used, teamed with the pink fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...